Employment Service – Find a Job, Post a Job, Learn What’s Happening in Today’s Job Market
CLPI Employment Service administers the Employment Ontario programs designed to meet the needs of both employers and those seeking employment. Employment Service has offices in Kingston (at the St. Lawrence College Kingston campus and Kingston West), Sharbot Lake, and Ottawa.
Services provided include:
- Free online job posting - post your job openings on our website or they can be posted for you
- Advertise for and recruit candidates
- Coordinate and co-host a job fair for your organization. Job fairs, large or small, offer the opportunity to meet many job seekers in one day
- Resume management & selection
- Participate in a career fair hosted by the college – put your organization and positions in front of people trained to work in your industry
- Pre-employment testing using Wonderlic Personality Index, Bennett Mechanical, Typefocus
Whether you are an employer seeking to fill a position on your team, or new to Kingston or Canada and looking for insight into the job market, Employment Service can help. With an up-to-date job board and friendly, experienced Employment Consultants available to help you, information on funding for re-training, support for interviews, and answers to your questions are a phone call away.
Employment Service at St. Lawrence College – 613.545.3949
Go to the main Employment Service website: http://www.employmentservice.sl.on.ca/