LEAN Management Training
Learn how to build a Lean organization, drive out waste, streamline process flow and build a culture of continuous improvement. Organizations across Canada are now applying LEAN Management to achieve higher levels of performance and increase customer satisfaction.
For years, LEAN concepts and tools have been applied extensively in manufacturing operations with impressive results. More recently, service based organizations, which account for over 85% of Eastern Ontario’s business, are realizing the benefits of this huge opportunity to drive efficiencies and eradicate waste. Our LEAN Management Training is a specialized program on applying LEAN principles, tools and techniques to identify and remove any non-value-added activities in your everyday processes.
This streamlined one - day session focusses on experiential learning (learn, practice, do throughout the day) and covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Continuous Improvement using LEAN principles
- Standard Work
- Prioritization tool for improvement cycles
- Implementing an improvement cycle using PDSA
- Value Stream Mapping
- Change Management & Communication
Who Should Take This Course?
- Business Owners
- Senior Leaders
- Continuous Improvement Facilitators
- Supply Chain, Production and Logistics Professionals