Team Management Training Course
Are the teams you are working on performing efficiently and consistently? Do the teams you lead have the ingredients for success? Take a practical look at teams through our Team Management Training courses with St. Lawrence College Corporate Learning and Performance Improvement.
Program topics and exercises include:
- Ideal components for a high performing team
- Team self-management practices, problem solving skills and creating a team vision
- The art of collaboration, ensuring everyone participates and contributes
- Frameworks and tips for handling issues in the moment
- Tact and delicacy to preserve positive and productive environments
- Proactive, progressive communicating
- A day with re-creatable team exercises to bring back to your organization
- Practical, transferrable content that fosters consistency and cohesion
This course is a one day module of the Leadership for Managers foundations program.