All companies are challenged with meeting the ever-changing demands of their customers and the pressures of rising costs. They struggle with how to maximize their resources, create the best value for the clients/customers, and make profits in order to grow.
St. Lawrence College is supporting businesses in this challenge by offering a Lean Transformation Program to teach passionate entrepreneurs, leaders, and staff to utilize Lean concepts and methodologies to increase profits and drive growth.
This program is beneficial if you:
- Want to grow
- Want your company to reach its potential
- Are feeling the stress of not being able to compete
- Have reached capacity and need to expand
- Want to create, assess, or validate future plans
- Want to improve the use of current resources
- Want to engage your staff
- Need to adapt to a changing market
Funding may be available through the Canada Ontario Job Grant, supporting up to 83% of the cost of the training.
The Lean Transformation Program is facilitated in partnership with the Lean Advisors’ Senior Consulting Team.
For more information contact:
Corporate Learning & Performance Improvement
(613) 345-0660 ext. 3120